I’m not a fan of the toxic and highly toxic weed killer stuff that is marketed to humans. I prefer to keep it on the down low and use it as I would a bug repellent or a deodorant.
The reason is that weed killer has dangerous side effects, including cancer, liver and kidney damage, blood clots, and even heart attack. Weed killer is also full of toxins and chemicals like arsenic, barium, mercury, pesticides, and PCBs.
Yes, weed killer is toxic and highly toxic. But weed killer is also full of chemicals and toxins like arsenic, barium, mercury, pesticides, and PCBs. We need weed killer for our gardens and lawns, but it’s also a great way to keep our lawns and gardens clean and healthy.
Although most weed killer is made from poison, there are some that are not. These weed killers are often marketed as “natural” because they contain no chemicals or toxins. We need to know that weed killer is not “safe” to drink or eat or smoke or otherwise ingest in any way. We cannot consume weed killer in any way, even our fingers.
If you have a garden, lawn, or any other location that you wish to keep clean, you cannot drink or eat or smoke or otherwise ingest weed killer. The same is true for any other substance you may wish to ingest. If you do ingest weed killer in any way, you should stop using it immediately. It only comes from the poison weed killer plant, and it is dangerous to ingest.
Just like alcohol and tobacco, weed killer contains a chemical called benzoxazole, which is dangerous to ingest, so you should not drink or eat or smoke or otherwise ingest it. You might want to check a list of safe weed killers if you have a garden, lawn, or any other location that you would wish to keep clean to prevent you from ingesting those substances.
The poison is called “rm 43”. It is a synthetic compound that can enter your body through the skin. As such, it should be used with caution, especially if you are pregnant or have a history of seizures or convulsions.
So if you’re worried about ingesting this, I would recommend you get it from a reputable source. A good place to find it is the Poison Control Center website. A reputable company (and one I have used myself) is Green Mountain Research Laboratories. They sell a variety of weed killer products, but you’ll want to read the information on their website to make sure that you’re getting the safest product for your needs.
Green Mountain is a company run by the two brothers who invented the first automatic weed killer. It is a safe, effective, non-toxic option to use. So you can get rid of weeds without the worry of poisoning your unborn child or possibly killing someone. And in case you are wondering, yes, this is real and it works.
Green Mountain is well known for their award winning weed killer, but they actually sell a variety of other products, including a variety of fertilizers and an herbicide. The weed killer is a safe, non-toxic option for farmers to use on their fields. In addition, the herbicide is legal in New York State. It is a very effective herbicide for killing weeds, as we see in the video.